Bollywood stars Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) and Katrina Kaif are officially the king and queen of mobile content, according to findings of a new research undertaken by IMI Mobile, a value-added services provider for the telecom industry. Budget 2008-09
The study notes that Bollywood’s popularity is at an all-time high, and that actors Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt make it to the top five along with SRK, to become the five most downloaded movie stars in terms of mobile content. Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta and Aishwarya Rai all feature along with Katrina in the top five female Bollywood actors.
The mobile content ranges from ringtones of a film’s big hits to graphics and wallpapers of the stars. The study was based on blockbuster movies of last year.
The Chief Executive Officer and Founder of IMI Mobile, Vishwanath Alluri, in a statement said India has the fastest growing mobile population in the world, which is projected to reach 400 million by 2010.
View more random threads:
- Malaika, Smiley Suri Launch Let's Dance Music
- Launch of Miro Lounge
- Sonakshi Sinha's Recent Pictures
- Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan on Jhalak...
- Sraddha Das (All Pictures)
- Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai's Road...
- Vashu Bhagnani's 25th wedding anniversary...
- Reema Sen Wallpapers
- Shaurya Chauhan Wallpapers
- Kareena Kapoor's Photoshoot for Filmfare