The hit team of Priyadarshan's Hera Pheri, consisting of Paresh Rawal, Akshay Kumar and Suniel Shetty is all set to come together once again in a film to be produced by Venus and directed by Priyadarshan.
The film, yet untitled, will also star three heroines, who are still to be signed. The film is expected to hit the floors by September and wrap up by the end of the year. But unfortunately for the Hera Pheri fan club, this film is not a sequel to that laugh riot. Incidentally, Neeraj Vohra had directed a sequel to Hera Pheri in in 2006 called Phir Hera Pheri, which did not enjoy the success that its original did. Apparently, Priyadarshan was never too keen on making a sequel. Anyway, it seems that the only thing that this Venus film has in common with Hera Pheri is its cast and its director. But with Priyadarshan directing the movie, we are sure that he will come with something really special with his favourite band of actors.
View more random threads:
- Year 2009's most wanted girl---Tamannah...!
- Sharmila Tagore on Saif, Kareena, Soha
- IPL attractive moments at Bangalore
- Neetu Chandra at BIG FM event!
- abhishek bachan-moto star
- Amrita Rao (Wallpapers)
- Soha Ali Khan & Aki Narula launch their new...
- Aishwarya Rai (19)
- Dia Mirza
- Beautiful SNEHA ULLAL From Movie Current