It's always comeback climate in tinsel town. After heartbreak and a dizzying vortex of non-stardom, Vivek Oberoi is back in top gear, if Karan Johar's next flick is anything to go by. Post Shootout at Lokhandwala's success, Vivek Oberoi is back in the big league. He will be playing an important character in Karan Johar's untitled next, to be directed by Rensil D'Souza.
Karan Johar, who is currently in Miami shooting for Dostana, confirmed, "Yes, I have signed Vivek for my next film. I was really impressed with his role in Shootout. It is an unusual love triangle between two guys and a girl. Saif, Vivek and Kareena will play the respective roles."
He added, "The basic idea came from me but it was Rensil who developed it into a proper story. The film will go on the floors in October. It will be complete by the first quarter of next year and will be shot in London."
This will be Vivek's second film with Dharma productions after Kaal (2005). He is presently busy shooting the last part of Mission Istanbul which is releasing in June.
View more random threads:
- Hannsikaa Motwani (05)
- Salman and Katrina on the sets of DID L'il...
- Tina Ambani's 13th Harmony Art Show
- Aamir Launches Samsung's new mobile phone
- Shah Rukh is happily unemployed
- Hrithik Roshan inagurates B'Blunt Saloon
- Deepika Padukone (New Wallpapers)
- Veena Malik in the colour of Holi
- Payal Rohatgi
- Sophie Chaudhary at the grand finale of the...