STAR Plus is launching another new gameshow to fill after the series end of ‘STAR Voice Of India - Chotte Ustaad’.

The Endemol produced show called ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star’ is being launched as a result of STAR Plus’ huge property ‘Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain?’ presented by Shah Rukh Khan being delayed to avoid a clash with the Indian Premier League matches, which would have begun at the same time.

‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star’ will be judged by the famous music director duo Vishal and Shekhar and director Farah Khan. “It’s a good feeling to perform on such a big platform and in front of Vishal Shekhar and Farahji. This brings back memories of Indian Idol,” he says.

The programme will see rivalry between contestants from the three big reality TV shows - ‘Indian Idol’, ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ and ‘STAR Voice of India’.

The participants include Ishmit, Himani and Vineet from ZEE, Rahul Vaidya from Indian Idol. We wonder what made Abhijeet take up this venture when he has a Bollywood career to look forward to? “I took up this show as the concept was really good. STAR and Endemol is trying out something new. Besides that I also have the opportunity to promote my upcoming film Lottery,” he laughs.

The show is also expected to launch in the UK, however a date is yet to be confirmed.