Over the past decade, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre has established itself as a centre of excellence
providing comprehensive care free of cost to thousands of indigent cancer patients. This pioneering, state-of-the-art hospital
located in the heart of the Punjab was founded by Imran Khan, one of Pakistan's most illustrious cricketers. As a charitable institute,
it is funded predominantly from the donations of friends and well-wishers from around the country and across the world.
Since opening in 1994, the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, has come to be recognized as one of the most
credible charities in Pakistan. Currently, 75% of all cancer patients seen at the Hospital are receiving financial support
View more random threads:
- [[M]] Chimps mentally map fruit trees
- WHO says swine flu alert getting closer to...
- Millions of Indians go to polls
- Pirates of the Caribbean : parody
- Bin Ladin Group labour strike at...
- [[M]] Dad, Daughter Arrested After Fight...
- Obama's Inauguration! The music, the...
- What your media doesn't show you
- Jumeirah lakes tower in Dubai
- Gitmo hunger strikers ready to die for...