Protestors fumed when hot Tanushree Dutta refused to make any physical contact with Nana Patekar in an item number.
They created havoc at the Filmistan Studios in Mumbai and asked Tanushree to apologize for insulting a senior artist. If one remembers she is one of the actors who does not hesitate to do an intense love making scene with Emraan Hashmi in her very first film, Aashiq Banaya Aapne. But when she has to do the same thing again with Nana Patekar in the item number for Horn Ok Please, she refused to make any physical contact with him. Tanushree was not at all interested to shoot any sort of intense scene with Nana and left the shooting.
Her car was parked outside the studio and she got inside it with her father. The situation worsened when her father got involved in the fight with the protesters. He even broke the camera of a reporter. Their car was not allowed to move an inch and was surrounded by a large mass of people. The situation calmed down when Tanushree apologize for her deeds and her father gave money for the camera. The producer had removed her from the film.
View more random threads:
- Sneha Latest Pics
- Sonam Kapoor (Wallpapers)
- Priyanka Chopra as Brand Ambassador Mantra...
- Neetu Chandra at Big FM Campaign at Atria...
- [ Shah Rukh Khan ] - Kar Le Kar Le Video...
- Aamir Khan visits Montessori schools
- Breaking News- Rani Mukherjee gets engaged...
- aish unlimited
- I am quite healthy, not thin, says Kareena
- Amrita Rao unviels Jal's Boondh