you try to help a victim of electrocution, it's essential to check they're not still 'live'.
What is it?
An electrical current passing through the body can stop breathing and disrupt the heart's activity. The casualty's body may still be 'live' when help arrives.
View more random threads:
- How Foods Affect Our Bodies
- God, Satan And Our Health
- Basic Skin Care : Men's Skin Care Tips
- Power Diet For Quick Weight Loss
- Aid for a Stroke Patient
- 'Smoking a turn-on for some genes'
- Depression, anxiety and panic attacks
- Moms' cycling event gains critical mass
- South Beach Diet Books
- How to get rid of dark circles & puffy...