After a supposed cold war with the Big B and a recent war of words with Aamir Khan, the badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has told TIMES NOW that Amitabh Bachchan is one of the greatest human beings he knows.
Mr Bachchan is one of the greatest human beings that I know professionally and personally. He is a big source of inspiration.”
When asked about his recent repartee with Aamir Khan, SRK said,” Aamir and I are very good friends. We know how to take jokes. We love our work very much and don’t have the time to hate each other.”
It seems like SRK is on a patch up spree. In Delhi for an event over the weekend, when he was asked about the cold war between him and his co-stars. Shahrukh decided to clear the air once and for all.
View more random threads:
- Ayesha Takia Wallpapers
- Bollywood celebs seen at IPL
- Launch of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's album...
- Karan Johar and Rani Mukherjee on a special...
- Sonam Kapoor New Pictures
- Salman-Arbaaz-Malaika: Family affair
- Ayesha Takia (Wallpapers)
- Shatrughan Sinha, Pankaj Udhas give a...
- Preeti Jhangiani from the movie The Awakening
- Priyanka Chopra Luking Pretty In Pink At...