1# Click "Start" and then click "Search" to open the "Search" window.
2# Click the "Search button" to begin searching for screensaver files.
3# When the search is completed, a list of available screen saver files should be displayed in the search window.
4# Choose the screen saver you wish to use. You can double-click on a file to view a preview of the screen saver.
5# Right-click the chosen file and select "Send To" in the context menu.
6# In the "Send To" sub-menu, click "Desktop (create shortcut).
View more random threads:
- Disk Drill
- Captures a user's activity into log...
- A-squared Free 18.104.22.168
- Wise Disk Cleaner 3 Free 3.81
- AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 8.0.176
- Pandora Recovery 1.4.3
- Removal Tool for Virus affecting Orkut &...
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 beta
- Recover and view your Microsoft...