Decking up the bride The 'Mehendi' celebration is a lighthearted affair with no religious connotation. Henna is the eco friendly and natural tattoo paste made from the roots of the Henna plant. It has the unique property of soothing and cooling the wearer. This event has no pre designate time in the flow of ceremonies, normally forming a continuation of sangeet, the ladies of the house draw intricate patterns on their hands, arms and feet. The most intricate and complicate patters being reserved for the bride. In some households the groom too is given a spot on the pals the benefit from the properties of Henna.
View more random threads:
- Fashion Trends Guide Part 3
- New hairstyles for Boys (01)
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 39
- Pakistan Fashion Week
- Multi-Designers Launch" by Hunar Women...
- Dress Designs For Ladies (Part 27)
- dOnt miss girLs (eXclusive finger rinGs)
- Nail art - big collection.
- Chic Sophistication
- Miss America 2007