Bollywood's ravishing beauty of the 1990s Raveena Tandon, who settled for matrimony and kids a few years ago, has joined the long list of silver screen celebrities donning the mantle of judging song and dance reality shows on television with 9X entertainment's new show 'Chak de Bachche'.
The show, which starts on March 28, will be aired every Saturday and Sunday. As many as 24 children from cities and small towns will vie for top slot of being adjudged a complete performer.
Speaking to reporters at the launch of the show, here yesterday, Raveena said, ''Being part of this show is like a gateway into the world of childhood wonder rather than a task.
The kind of talent that exists in this country astounds me and to be involved in a process that searches and encourages such deserving kids is an honour to me.''
The show will be hosted by Television actress Roshni Chopra and Bhojpuri actor Manoj Tiwari.
Ace choreographer Ganesh Archarya and music composers Salim-Suleman are the other judges on the show.
View more random threads:
- Bipasha Basu walks the ramp
- Kajal Agarwal Stills In Cinema Channel...
- midhUna soUth indian aCtress
- Aishwarya Rai famous interview
- Shriya Saran (02)
- Esha Deol's wedding at ISCKON temple
- ** Rare Caps Of kareena Kapoor.. Transparent...
- Govinda to Launch his Daughter
- Amna Sharif Wallpapers
- Punjab Association's 50th Baisakhi...