The lead actress for Yash Raj’s latest movie, titled Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, has finally been revealed. Starring opposite Shah Rukh Khan will be the svelte Saawariya girl, Sonam Kapoor. Moreover, this will be the first film directed by Aditya Chopra in eight years!
Aditya has a reputation for delivering super hits, having previously directed films like Mohabbatein (starring SRK and Aishwarya Rai) and Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (starring SRK and Kajol). Whether SRK is his lucky charm or he really admires him, the director had no doubts about signing King Khan this time as well. Sonam, on the other hand, was chosen after extensive talent hunts organised by Yash Raj. The camp was looking for a 16-year old Punjabi girl, but none who auditioned appealed to Aditya. Little did they know the girl perfect for the role was within the industry itself — only a little bit older!
Now that that’s settled, there are speculations about Rani Mukherjee making an appearance in the film, being the Yash Raj camp’s favourite heroine. There’s no word on that yet, but we’ll keep you posted.
View more random threads:
- Khaleej Times - Celebrity Cricket League
- Luck (Movie Wallpapers)
- Shilpa Shetty turns 34 (June 8th)
- Deepika dumps Yuvraj for Ranbir
- Malaika : The Undispute Item image
- Full Collection 54th Idea Filmfare Awards...
- Picture: Divya Dutta finally shows of her...
- Ranbir Kapoor & Suniel Shetty snapped
- Sonu Nigam, Salim- Sulaiman and DJ Lloyd...
- SRK mil gaya!