The beautiful and vibrant Juhi Chawla is often seen in the social circuit these days. We recently caught up with her at an ad shoot, and she told us about her upcoming projects, including Krazzy 4, Kismet Konnection and Bhootnath. “In Bhootnath, I play the mother of this little child,” says Juhi, “The boy befriends a ghost. In Kismet Konnection, I have an important, brief and extremely interesting role. I’m doing a guest appearance — playing a gypsy! As for Krazzy 4,” she continues, “Though they are supposed to be crazy, they actually turn out to be the most sensible, sensitive and nicest people in the film.” No doubt these films seem interesting, but none feature Juhi in the lead role. Does that upset her? “If a film works, it works in totality,” she says, “So when I have an interesting, important part to play, I play it.”

Juhi is also good friends with the two leading Khans of the industry — Aamir and Shah Rukh. The two actors are constantly pitted against each other, but who does she think is Number One? “Me!” she exclaims with a laugh, “Why them? I don’t know about those two; talk about me.” And that’s just what we’re doing!