Hrithik Roshan is the brand ambassador for a leading soap, talc and deodorant brand. And, to promote their newest range, he put technology to good use at a recent event. After Jodhaa Akbar, the actor has become busier than usual. So, for the first time, he was unable to attend a brand promotion event. Nevertheless, the dedicated actor managed to fulfil his endorsement duties by making his presence felt via mobile. He also apologised for not being there in person. Several stars like Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham previously endorsed this brand, but some of them decided to cross to rival brands.
In such a competitive environment, Hrithik’s loyalty seems as refreshing as the deo he’s endorsing!
View more random threads:
- How Akshay pulled off his 8x10 Tasveer...
- Red Hot Deepika Now with Kingfisher Airlines
- Ayesha Takia Wallpapers
- Saif chooses Bebo over Soha
- Soha Ali Khan Sizzling hot in a Bikini!!!
- Kareena Kapoor with Saif Ali Khan
- Kajol and Karan Johar at the 'Visual...
- abhishek bachan-moto star
- Bolly beauties when de-gamourized
- Mallika Sherawat's Latest "ELLE Magazine"...