Going by the buzz in the industry, it seems that Abhishek Bachchan has certainly not inherited his father's professionalism. It is a well-known fact that Amitabh Bachchan always reaches the sets on time, is extremely patient with hi younger co-stars and goes about his scenes with utmost sincerity.
However, Abhishek, who prefers to spend most of his time playing pranks on the sets, has already acquired a reputation of being high-handed. When Manish Gupta, the screenplay and dialogue writer for Sarkar, approached Abhishek with the script for Saab Chai Paani while he was shooting for Bluffmaster, Abhishek kept him waiting for months. Finally, when Manish completed shooting for Saab Chai Paani with Sonu Sood andcame to show the promos to both father and son, the behaviour of both the Bachchans was starkly different. While Amitabh received Manish very warmly, Abhishek chose to ignore him. Manish was quite upset with Abhishek's attitude. Guess, Abhishek still has a long way to go if he wants to be like his father. He is not the Big B for nothing.
View more random threads:
- Ankit Chaudhary launches Brisk Entertainment
- Madhuri Dixit dances away on Nach Baliye!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches Lux...
- Bollywood stars get together to support...
- Anjori Alag (Photos)
- Premiere of Indiana Jones
- South indian actress :: sada
- Bollywood Actress (Shilpa Shetty)
- Madhuri launches 'Its Only Cinema' magazine