Once a user's MySpace profile is infected (by viewing a malicious embedded QuickTime video), that profile is modified in two ways. The links in the user's page are replaced with links to a phishing site, and a copy of the malicious QuickTime video is embedded into the user's site. Any other users who visit this newly-infected profile may have their own profile infected as well.
An infected profile can be identified by the presence of an empty QuickTime video or modified links in the MySpace header section, or both.
View more random threads:
- Windows virtual keyboard...just enable it....
- [TRY IT]USB Autorun
- Block websites without any software
- Resize screen fonts on the fly in Internet...
- Hacking google accounts or gmail.
- Digtal Camera
- Convert a video clip into animated Gif image
- Autoexec.nt or Config.nt Errors
- What is ActiveX?
- Chat without any SOftware