Amisha Patel moves into the big league with Priyadarshan's latest film, Billo Barber. The Shah Rukh Khan-Irrfan Khan starrer is a remake of the Malayalam film, Katha Parayumbol. It revolves around a humble village barber (Irrfan) and his superstar friend (SRK). Amisha plays the barber's wife and also shares substantial screen space with Shah Rukh. It's almost a dream come true for the chirpy actress who is known for gushing over SRK, say industry sources.
A source close to Amisha says, "Amisha has made a blink-and-a-miss appearance in Om Shanti Om alongside Shah Rukh. Now she has a full-fledged role in Billo Barber. Naturally, she is very excited."
After having broken up with filmmaker Vikram Bhatt, the actress seems to be concentrating hard on her career and is breezing in and out of high-profile filmi meetings. The source adds, "Amisha is trying to resurrect her flagging career and get her hands on a few big films this year. Also, she is very happy with her present industrialist boyfriend Kanav, who keeps motivating her."
Amisha sure has her hands full with a new boyfriend and a new film with Shah Rukh.
View more random threads:
- Mandira Bedi graces Gold's Gym Promotion
- Aish Dressed for Pink Panther 2
- Indian actress in saree (02)
- Katrina Kaif (12)
- Shruti Haasan From Verve Magazine
- Sonakshi rehearses for GIMA Awards
- Shahrukh, Saif apologise to Vidhu Vinod...
- Preity Zinta collection part 6
- Trisha Krishnan in Short White frock - New!
- Vidya Balan on a spree of refusing films