Pretty girl Preity Zinta is changing tracks with a vengeance. With an obvious attempt at shedding away her bubbly tag, especially after the box office failure of her high profile films like Jaan-E-Mann and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, she has headed for art house cinema.
One may term her films as meaningful, parallel or offbeat cinema but the fact remains that each of her upcoming films is a far cry from the cute and effervescent image that she has built for herself over the years. Whether it was her initial stint with the likes of Soldier and Kya Kehna or her recent crop of films like Salaam Namaste, Veer Zaara and Koi Mil Gaya, she was finding herself trapped in a particular brand of cinema.
2008 may just about manage to change it all where she is working on number of art/offbeat films. These are:
Har Pall (directed by Jahnu Barua)
Heroes (directed by Samir Karnik)
The Last Lear (directed by Rituparno Ghosh)
Heaven On Earth (directed by Deepa Mehta)
View more random threads:
- Akshay Kumar set for action-comedy with...
- DeEpIkA PaDuKoNe (Wallpapers)
- Akki hits back at Shahrukh's nasty jokes
- Nargis Fakhri in Red gown at SPY movie...
- Anjana Sukhani (Wallpapers)
- Priyanka Chopra (11)
- Kareena Kapoor snapped at the Airport
- Jai Ho Wiki info..... With Lyrics
- Vidya Balan (Wallpapers)
- Finally, Deepika talks about Ranbir