Think of Jackie Shroff and the image of a street-smart dada with a colourful bandhani dupatta twirled around his neck pops up. Now, picture Jaggu dada in the role of a saint! It’s true. Jackie is to play the role of Sai Baba in Malik Ek. He says, “Baba is one of the most iconic, internationally renowned persons, liked by all religions.” He adds, “I don’t know how the film will turn out. All I can say is I have worked under his (Sai Baba) guidance.” Back to doing solo projects after a while, ask him about his fascination with multi-starrers and he retorts, “That’s what the industry is churning out, and what it believes in, so I may as well do them.” Now, that’s bidding adieu to diplomacy.
View more random threads:
- Yuvvraaj (On the Sets)
- Narendra Kumar Ahmed hosts Elle magazine's...
- Saif is not kidding
- Gayatri Joshi Wallpapers
- ***for All Srk Fans***
- Trisha looking nice!!!!!HQ Unwatermarked...
- Gorgeous Actress Dasy Bopanna at Maya Store
- Aditi Rao Hydari FHM Magazine December 2012...
- Shilpa shetty In Cape Town
- Khan replaces Khan in Farhan’s next