Shilpa Shetty will soon begin a big budget action-comedy to be made by her production house S2 Global Productions with some top-of-the-line international technicians as part of her crew.
"It's going to be a two-heroine project. While Shilpa will be playing one part, she is in the process of signing on another big Bollywood heroine for it," confirms her publicist Dale Bhagwagar.
After 'Phir Milenge', 'Dus', 'Apne' and 'Metro', the actress has become extremely choosy.
While we witnessed a metamorphosis in Brand Shilpa from actress to diva since 'Big Brother' happened to her, she has been offered astronomical amounts for certain film projects abroad as well as in Bollywood.
"Its only natural to be offered unheard of amounts after the kind of international fame she has received," says Bhagwagar and adds, "Shilpa is choosing only those films which will give her complete creative satisfaction."
Two of Shilpa's forthcoming movies will witness her in completely different roles.
Sunny Deol's next directorial venture 'The Man' (co-directed by Neeraj Pathak) will see her playing a role very close to her real life experience last year.
Her character portrays the meteoric rise of a simple but dedicated girl to instant global stardom. Her next project would be filmmaker Uru Patel's international flick 'Hanuman', featuring her in the role of Goddess Sita, with Hollywood actor Keanu Reeves being tipped to play Lord Ram.
View more random threads:
- Aishwarya Rai @Longines event in Malaysia
- Bollwood celebs at Sridevi's 50th Birthday
- Kajra Re
- Katrina Kaif in Delhi for a promotional...
- Sizzling images of Amisha Patel and Alia...
- Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta Promote ‘Jannat...
- Lara Dutta (Pictures & Wallpapers)
- Sizzling Priyanka Chopra..Bollywood Queen
- Sanjay Dutt launches Raghu Dixit's album
- Shweta Tiwari celebrates her daughter's...