Kareena Kapoor , who's been on a high since the release of Jab We Met says that she gets nervous while working with Salman Khan .
Kareena stars with Salman in 'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna' and the reason that she gets nervous at the idea of working with him is because he has been her "sister's co-star".
Kareena is quoted as saying in a report by an agency, "Although we've done Priyadarshan 's Kyon Ki before, I always get nervous working with Salman. He was my sister's hero long before we were paired together. And now to be doing a film with him."
Kareena started shooting Tuesday at Film City at the outskirts of Mumbai.
Kareena and Salman were earlier paired in Sanjay Leela Bhansali 's 'Bajirao Mastani' and Salman's home production 'My Punjabi Nikaah' but both the films never happened.
Kareena says, "'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna' is an intensely romantic film. I don't think Salman has done a pure love story like this before. Neither have I. Sohail is also in the film."
View more random threads:
- Sameera Reddy To Turn Producer
- Sylvester Stallone act in Sajid Nadiadwala’s...
- Kiara Advani at Da Milano Spring Summer 2015...
- Rani Mukerji Deleted Scene From Mangal...
- Premiere of The President Is Coming
- Amrita Arora....1
- Recent Celebrity Wedding Pictures
- Best of Aishwarya Rai
- Aamir Khan launches Tata Sky's latest...
- Amrita Arora (12)