It's going to be one smash hit festive season this October as films starring the three mega Khans hit the screens. These are Aamir Khan's remake of GHAJINI, Saif Ali Khan's animation flick ROADSIDE ROMEO and Salman Khan's YUVRAAJ.
Each of the three films is special since they tell a story belonging to different genres. While GHAJINI is hardcore 'masala' entertainer with loads of action, drama, romance and emotions, ROADSIDE ROMEO is a comic entertainer with Yash Raj Films' first foray into the world of animation. Kareena Kapoor and Javed Jaffrey are Saif's partners as they dub for the animated characters.
On the other hand YUVRAAJ is a mega film for Subhash Ghai as he aims at making a big comeback with this dramatic musical. With names like Anil Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and A.R. Rahman involved, YUVRAAJ has a lot in stakes for everyone involved.
All three projects being prestigious and much anticipated in their own right, GHAJINI, ROADSIDE ROMEO and YUVRAAJ have already made the month of October look extremely hot. While GHAJINI arrives on 2nd October, the remaining two flicks clash on Diwali i.e. 24th October.
View more random threads:
- Raveena Tandon with her friends and kids at...
- Katrina is easily downloadable!
- BOLLYWOOD STARS @ Pidilite CPAA Charity...
- Vidya Balan Wallpapers
- IIFA Awards 2008 Bangkok - Green Carpet...
- ileana in saree collection
- Rani in transparent saree
- Emraan Hashmi promotes 'Raaz - The Mystery...
- Mahurat of Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi
- On The Sets of Tumsa Nahin Dekha