Santa was planning a move into his new house, which is only
two blocks away from his present house. So he called a moving
company for an estimate. All that Santa wanted the moving
company to move was his big, old grandfather clock. But the
moving company wanted to charge $350 for this, so Santa decided
that he would move it himself.
As he was on his way, he saw a drunk coming his way and tried
to avoid him, but, still, the drunk walked right into him.
Santa angrily shouted, "Hey! Watch where you are going, you
The drunk replied, "You watch where you are going!"
Santa said, "No! You watch where YOU are going. Can't you see
that I'm carrying this clock?!"
The drunk said, "It's your fault! Why don't you just wear a
watch like everyone else?"
View more random threads:
- Strictly for people having left & right...
- osama's letter to bush
- Police Officer Slaps Female Teacher... xD
- ICE Bucket/ Boiling Water Challenge FAIL!...
- Relationship with Cousin
- hazardous material data sheet...
- Kittens Adorably Play In Grid Of Cardboard...
- before and after the use of tide.
- urdu - murgh ki Azan