Thread: Hansikaa hates Himesh

Hansikaa hates Himesh

Though he gave her a break as an actress in his film Aap Kaa Surroor, Hansikaa is part of an ‘I hate Himesh Reshammiya group’ on the Internet.

Those who have visited her account on Facebook have been taken aback to find the actress including herself in the singer-composer’s nasal voice-bashing bunch. It is reliably learnt that Hansikaa became a part of an ‘I hate Himesh Reshammiya group’ on March 7 at 4.41 pm on the social networking website.

This particular group has 51 members and the message posted on the discussion forum reads ‘This is for all those who love the nasal c**t of Himesh Reshammiya’.

Taking a break

The actress, who studies at Podar International School, Santa Cruz, is presently taking a break from her shoots as she is preparing for her exams. Hansikaa is a class XI student of the International Bacca-laureate programme at the school.

Says Hansikaa, “I do have a Facebook account but am not part of the ‘I hate Himesh Reshammiya’ group. How can I be in such a group?

Someone must’ve put my name in it there are people who misuse names and photos for their own purposes.”

After returning from the shoot of her Tamil film Kantri in South Africa, Hansikaa immersed herself in studies.

She enrolled for extra classes to catch up on whatever she missed. Though she isn’t shooting, she has been dubbing for Ganesh Acharya’s Money Hai Toh Honey Hai and has been attending the film’s photo shoots. “Dubbing and photo shoots are for a few hours only so I can manage it.”

ha ha
    i never knew tht

hmm strange news

Thread Information