Saif Ali Khan will be seen in with his lady love Kareena in Sriram Raghavan’s forthcoming film Agent Vinod . It will be produced by Saif’s production house. Needless to say that Kareena will be part of his most of the movies produced by his production house. Bebo and Saif will be seen in his own films but what about his sister Soha Ali Khan? Will she be also part of his movies? “No I am not in any films that Bhai is producing this year.” says Soha.

Soha has been seen in more meaningful films and also been considered as one of the most talented actress in Bollywood. Then why will she be not part of his films? “I would like to work with him but I think the problem is, if we both will be in same film, he would definitely be the hero and I would want to be the heroine so there might be bit of a conflict there. But we have to work it out.” She quips.

On a serious note Soha informs us that she wants to do films with brother Saif but the offers she has got in the past were not so exciting. Soha has worked with Saif in Asian Paints commercials where the duo has been shown as siblings. But when it comes to films, Soha is very selective. “Bhai is playing hero in all the movies of his production house so again that is a problem. I don’t want to be his heroine or something.” She signs off.