Foods that can raise harmful cholesterol levels include those containing saturated and trans fats, such as high-fat animal products, many fried foods and foods containing hydrogenated oils. Reduce the consumption of these high-cholesterol foods with health advice from a certified diabetes educator in this helpful video on nutrition.
View more random threads:
- Tony Robbins - The Art of Happiness
- Making of Lamborghini Aventador
- CN Tower Ledge Walk in Toronto, Ontario,...
- Fail Faster - Make The Mistakes That Make...
- Beautiful Wistful Girl - Timelapse Art...
- The Ghillie Kettle A Irish camping stove
- Skill or stupidity?
- War of babies
- Amazing Talent
- Meet The Obama Family