Poll: Do You Believe In Ghosts And There Existance..??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Lets Start A Debate ...dO yOu bElIvE iN gHoSts?? ......

coolestnapster

Lets Start A Debate ...dO yOu bElIvE iN gHoSts?? ......

Hey hii frndz,
    I was just talking wid my frndz abt ghosts & all stuffs..& now i wanna kno abt ur thinking abt it !
    Well here am up wid a really strange topic !
    Do u believe in ghosts?? does ghosts exists???
    kya bhoot sach hote hain??
    we see in films.. we hear it frm here & dere.. but wat is ur believe? please tell me !!
    Also share any scary experience wid u... !!

Member Array
    I voted yes ...

I believe there is ghost in this world .. but believe humans are more powerful then them .. no wonder they are hiding we are roaming freely ...

there is both evil n god within us ... its we who have to choose which path to follow ...

coolestnapster
    well i don't belive in ghost and there stories ...but i am the victim or u can say witness of 2 such things that happened with me that r still un-solved if u hear them u will be shocked ...and afraid ...even after that also i belive that ghots are just work of mind nothing true

Member Array
    y don't u share the story with us naps? ...

I have heard few stories too but lucky enuf not to go through any horror..

ash2032
    seei belive in what i see......................till this time i have just heard stories haven't seen any ................& don't u feel strange whenever someone star ghost story it starts like this is told to me by one of my friend.

& the people who say they have seen ghost how can we belive that is true it might be their brian's imagination

so i like to hear ghost stories but i don't think they r out there so i voted NO

coolestnapster
    okay my first incident.....

i was a kid in 6th standard then.....it would have been 8:30-9:00pm...

i was going to general store on my cycle to get some things which my mom asked me to bring.
    while i was going to the shop which was 2-3mins away from house i went through a area where there was only one street light and that too was not working that day.....as i crossed a house to turn on my left side...

my cycle got heavy like i had a flat tyre and i got more heavy as i tried to paddle.....seemed like someone was pulling...when i turned back i saw a very old lady trying to pull my cycle backwards to sit on it.....her apperance was very white and i could not see her face coz of dim light of house coming out and no street light ....

i pulled my cycle with full force and came out and stoped under the next street light just to find no one was there now.....

i got afraid and shocked like that only i went to house from other way without going to shop....

and home everyone was worried they asked me what has happened ...i told and the laughed on me untill we heard the announcement from near by gurudawara(religious place) that and old lady with the same house number i crossed had died few mins back so u r requested to plz give ur support to family members...my mom knew that was the same house i was talking about

after hearing this i busted out ...

NEVER GOT ANSWERS WHY MY CYCLE GOT HEAVY
    WHY I SAW A LADY PULLING A RUNNING CYCLE
    IS IT POSSIBLE FOR AN OLD LADY TO PULL AND CATCH RUNNING CYCLE.......

MYSTERY REMAINS.............

Thread Information