Actor Soha Ali Khan has been issued a show-cause notice asking her to explain why her weapon license should not be canceled.
The license was issued in November 1996 when Soha was 18-years-old, whereas the eligible age for possessing a weapon license is 21 years, she was a resident of Gurgaon at the time.
Soha's father, Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi was then in possession of the weapon, and the license was subsequently renewed but her age is not mentioned in the papers.
Incidentally the original file is missing and an FIR will be filed. Soha has been given two weeks time to give an explanation.
Detailed report on the usage of the rifle in any crime is awaited from Jhajjar and only after the report is available a case may or may not be added to the present show-cause notice.
View more random threads:
- Claudia Ciesla At Karma Press Meet
- Bollywood celebs at Rajasthan Fashion Week
- Rani Mukherjee HQ images
- Bipasha Basu (Wallpapers)
- Press conference of Aloo Chaat
- Celina Jaitley at the Max Stardust...
- Promotional video shoot for the movie Dhan...
- Why Kareena Kapoor gets nervous while...
- Kajol's unflinching commitment
- Genelia Dsouza