Latest HandSets Release Dates
If you, like us, have been wondering how long before those hot new announcements get released, we have some good news for you. One of the largest mobile handset retailers Carphone Warehouse has just published a list with some of the most sought after models that are about to start hitting the shelves. There's quite a lot of handsets, so let's cut to the chase.
Early birds Samsung are releasing the handsets that were announced at the WMC in Barcelona last month. Two of the most keenly awaited gadgets - Samsung G810 and Samsung U900 Soul will start selling as early as 14th April.
The Symbian powered Samsung G810 is undoubtedly one of the most feature packed devices on the market. Armed with a 5 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom, Wi-fi and a 2.6" screen it has the guts to challenge Nokia N95 8GB's reign in the high-end Symbian segment.
The Samsung U900 Soul, which we already previewed will also be available in a couple of weeks. Based on our impressions we are tempted to say that this is the next best-seller to arrive. Its camera with exceptional picture quality and the sleek design are bound to earn this feature phone its fair share of fans.
View more random threads:
- Microsoft Office On iPhone Next Year
- 3D Animation is a better method in teaching...
- Acer Aspire One Laptop: New Color Range To...
- Fujifilm Camera does Social Networking
- Goodmans GHDAB101 Pocket DAB Radio
- Latest & Greatest Mobile Phones --------...
- Gmail Security Update: Automatic Remote Log...
- R/C Spy Video ATV-360
- Imago Multimedia Hood
- Nyko Intercooler TS for Consoles