Big B's first release in 2008 is Bhootnath in which he'll be seen in a completely new role as he plays the role of a friendly and happy ghost who's best friend is a young kid.

On Saturday evening, Bachchan released the first look of this friendly ghost Bhoothnath, and he made sure he tackled every question with great wit.

When asked what drew him to debutant director Vivek Sharma's script he responded saying "It took me quite sometime to say yes to the project. We had several sittings and then I said I don’t want to do this film because I don't know what I am going to do in a film like this. Then Vivek went and shed some tears on Ravi Chopra's shoulders and then I got emotional and said I will do the film."

And when asked if this ghostly tale will spread superstitions, he was quick to reply with a touch of humour, "I'm yet not a member of Censor Board, but if I'm asked to answer some more of these kind of questions, I will soon be there."

But his best reply came when his look in Bhootnath was compared to his look as Babban Singh in the much derided Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag.

"That was a big mistake, But you guys still haven't stopped talking about it, when will you guys stop talking about that film," said Bachchan.

Hopefully with Bhoothnath Bachchan will succeed in erasing all memories of Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag from the public memory.