One of the world's greatest horticultural adventures is just outside Victoria. The Butchart Gardens are a world-class family-owned attraction that consists of 55 acres of flowers and plants divided into five spectacular theme gardens. Stroll through an elaborate rose garden and savor not only the sights, but also the exotic fragrances. There is an Italian garden, a Japanese garden, formal plantings, vast expanses of perfectly groomed lawns and elaborate fountains.
View more random threads:
- Criss Angel - Voodoo Doll
- Breathtaking Rides at Ramoji Film City,...
- Man Gets First-ever Double Arm Transplant
- Spider-Man 3 Super Set
- just for laughs soaked cop
- The Mask Dance of the Drums from Bhutan
- when the clouds come-MANOS HADJIDAKIS
- The talking parrot named Einstein
- jungles blue planet 6 of 6
- Man Strips Coconuts With Teeth