Following in her partner Saif Ali Khan's footsteps, Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor is now on an endorsement spree. Friday evening saw the actress pitch her image behind a cosmetic brand and dodge questions about her new lean look.

Kareena posed with practised ease as she swore by another cosmetic brand. Brand endorsements come with the territory for a successful actress, but trust Kareena to boost her own image along with the product.

"I use this product. I never endorse anything that i don't use and don't believe in," she said.

The success of Jab We Met, her new found love and her bikini scene in her forthcoming flick, Tashan — all of this seems to have sent Kareena on a crash diet.

However, the actress herself denies ever being on an orange-juice-only diet or even attempting a size zero figure.

"I am not thin. The media makes me out to be. I don't diet. One look at me and you know I am quite healthy," she stated, despite rumours of her collapsing on a film set.

However, healthy or not, this Kapoor girl is surely running ahead of competition.