Following in her partner Saif Ali Khan's footsteps, Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor is now on an endorsement spree. Friday evening saw the actress pitch her image behind a cosmetic brand and dodge questions about her new lean look.

Kareena posed with practised ease as she swore by another cosmetic brand. Brand endorsements come with the territory for a successful actress, but trust Kareena to boost her own image along with the product.

"I use this product. I never endorse anything that i don't use and don't believe in," she said.

The success of Jab We Met, her new found love and her bikini scene in her forthcoming flick, Tashan all of this seems to have sent Kareena on a crash diet.

However, the actress herself denies ever being on an orange-juice-only diet or even attempting a size zero figure.

"I am not thin. The media makes me out to be. I don't diet. One look at me and you know I am quite healthy," she stated, despite rumours of her collapsing on a film set.

However, healthy or not, this Kapoor girl is surely running ahead of competition.