Nothing impresses your friends more than a perfect lip line, because it is the hardest makeup application to do.To get it, avoid applying the lip pencil too heavily, which will be difficult to blend and soften into the lipstick. Keeping your mouth closed lightly trace the lip line with the lip pencil so it can barely be seen, but can be used as a guide line.
Hold the brush horizontally to trace along the lip line, and do a little bit at a time, backing up and going over it again. Don't try to get the whole line in one stroke. The best lip brush is a sable with a slightly tapered edge, not straight one.
This provides more control and a cleaner line.If you are really pressed for time, apply lipstick only on the bottom lip and press your lips together. Then, blend out to the lip line with the edge of a lip brush, not the tip, for a precise line, or use a dampened cotton swab for a soft, natural lip line.
When finished, instead of blotting the lips by biting a tissue, lay the tissue across both lips while your mouth is closed. This will imprint your lips, including the edges of the mouth where lipstick usually bleeds. Perfect!
View more random threads:
- Encyclopaedia of food---excellent read
- Top Models' Skin Secrets
- Set your Goal
- Cuddling kills depression
- 10 Habits Will Seriously Damage Your Kidneys
- Facial Skin Care Tips : How to Give a Facial...
- Natural Home Remedies For Morning Sickness
- Heart diseases on the rise in India
- Plastic to cut down CO2 emissions
- Making an Aloha Honey Hawaiian Delight...