Money Mantra: B R Lall, former Joint Director of CBI and Kirit Somaiya, National Secretary of BJP, share their views about the size of black money out of India and the steps that could be taken to brought it back. According to a study by Dev Kar, a former IMF economist, between 1948 and 2008, India lost a total Rs 9.6 lakh crore in illicit financial flows.
View more random threads:
- Beautiful Underwater Restaurant
- What Is Life? Is Death Real?
- Power of Mother Nature
- Amazing Glass Bottle Art
- No more privacy with this zoom lens!
- Fishing Lures & Baits : How to Rig Soft...
- Bollywood stars add glamour to Auto Expo 2012
- Just For Laughs Part 25 8
- What an Inspiration from this Keyboard...
- Tree Relocation Machine - Awesome!!!