Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located in the Palakkad district of Kerala, has three man-made reservoirs; Parambikulam, Thunacadavu and Peruvaripallam. The sanctuary is home to four different tribes of indigenous peoples, including the Kadar, Malasar, Muduvar and Maha Malasar. It boasts of 34 rare and endemic species of butterflies.
View more random threads:
- Pussycat Dolls Bally Total Fitness MakeOver...
- Flying Car
- Wrong Enemy (something to learn)
- Invisible Mercedes
- Cadburys Perk Ad Preity Zinta
- Rubber Boy: Indian Schoolboy Wants To Become...
- "Say what you need to say"
- Server | The Waiter (Greg Romano)
- Veena n Asif Controvarsy
- Hubble Tracks Bright Auroras on Jupiter