Shah Rukh Khan will take a backseat in his upcoming home production, while Irrfan Khan will play the protagonist. To be directed by Priyadarshan,the shooting will commence in June after the Indian Premiere League.
Sources inform Gullu that SRKfelt that Irrfan would do more justice to the comedy film. Irrfan seems to have pleased Shah Rukh with his acting skills in the laugh riot, Sunday, where he made his mark alongside the Arshad Warsi.
Shah Rukh was extremely impressed when Aamir took a backseat in his directorial debut, Taare Zameen Par,and gave the brilliant child actor, Darsheel Safary, more screen space. Aamir has done it before in his earlier blockbuster, Rang De Basanti,where South Indian actor Siddharth got equal footage as the star.
View more random threads:
- On the Set (Hari Puttar - A Comedy of...
- Look: Rani Mukerji's a sardar
- Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Jiah Khan---pics...!
- katrina kaif in BOOM
- Movies Reviews (Fashion)
- Sussanne launches Architectural Digest's AD...
- Sridevi unveils 'Society Interiors' magazine...
- Preity Zinta in red
- Bollywood reality check 3