Stars are often upset with the media for various reasons. Preity Zinta recently lost her temper not for any exaggerated stories though, but for being photographed while she spoke. Preity was at the Bravery Awards function in Delhi, and despite several requests to stop flashing the camera at her, the media persisted. Finally, the frank actress said, “Please stop flashing (the cameras) on my face. I think you are all being extremely rude. I’m ready to get up and leave, if this is what you want.” If there’s one brave lady who can get the media in line, it’s her!
View more random threads:
- Kareena meets Rahul Dravid
- Zee Music launches John Abraham Unplugged...
- Neha Dhupia - New Stills!
- Anushka Sharma with ranveer singh HQ...
- Mahie Gill Wallpapers
- Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein Posters *
- Hall of Fame 2008 : Who was Who!
- SRK: “Hrithik is much better!”
- Ileana D'Cruz - Ileana Inaugurates Forever...