local Court has permitted actor Salman Khan, who is facing charges of poaching a black buck, to go to Dubai for two stage shows this month.
The court of Judicial Magistrate, Jodhpur District, gave the permission to the actor last evening in a case of poaching at Kankani.
An application on behalf of Salman was filed before the Magistrate Dalpat Singh seeking permission for the actor to tour Dubai for stage shows on march 19-21 and march 27-29, his counsel Hastimal Saraswat said.
"We told the Court that Salman is a professional artist and he has received advance amount for the proposed stage shows at Dubai," Saraswat said.
Considering the professional obligations of the actor, the court permitted him to leave the country, he added.
While the actor has been sentenced in two cases of poaching so far, two matters are still pending, including the one related to poaching at Kankani and cases related to arms act.
View more random threads:
- Ranbir Follows His Peers to the Ramp
- Aishwarya Rai The Beauty Actress (01)
- Mistress Of Spice ( Aishwarya ) - Screen...
- Aishwarya Rai HQ Wallpapers
- Who is the best Indian covergirl of the...
- Pooja Bedi And Daughter Aalia Pose From...
- Sikandar - Neha dress to kill
- Katrina Kaif at its Best.
- Malaika (Pictures)