The Fury is a 1300cc factory chopper that came out in 2010. It is one cool looking motorcycle. The Fury has really clean lines, a raked out front end, and lots of chrome. If you have seen any choppers from the custom manufacturers you know that they can easily cost 30K and more. The Honda Fury is a much more modest $12,999 with the ABS version totaling 1K more. The ride on the Honda was really nice, it has tons of torque and at speed was more agile than one would expect. Since I ride a Ninja 650r the Fury was quite a change from my sport oriented ride. I scraped the pegs a couple of times going through corners, easy to do on such a low riding motorcycle.
View more random threads:
- Adrenaline Rush
- Protective Gear or Expensive Gear!
- Be-wafa, ba-wafa nahi hota - Bashir Badr
- The Reader: Drama Movie of Kate Winslet -...
- Baby says "I love you" at just 10 weeks old...
- PSA Texting while Driving U.K. Ad
- Oohnci Oohnci Batton Say
- How to Make Mustard
- Levitates From Building to Building - Criss...
- Miracle on the Hudson Reconstruction