New Delhi: Abhishek Bachchan on Tuesday evening was in the Capital to hand over the keys of a brand new Porsche Targa to the lucky winner of a contest organised by a credit card company.

He posed for the shutterbugs, signed autographs and gave away the keys but with a slightly heavy heart saying, “I feel a bit envious because it’s such a beautiful machine.”

With four releases lined up for 2008, we think Abhishek Bachchan is sure in an envious position.

“I am lucky that I am working in a industry in which I can start the year with a film like Sarkar Raj, then go on to Drona, Dilli 6 and finally Dostana. They are all completely different films with different characterisations. Even the genres are different,” says Abhishek.

And that brings us to Sarkar Raj, which also stars his father Amitabh Bachchan and wife Aishwarya Rai.

Speaking about the good times they had on the sets, Abhishek says, “A family get together happens everyday but it was wonderful that it got extended on to the sets. It was the first time that the three of us were working together and it was a wonderful experience. We have enjoyed it thoroughly.”

In April, Abhishek and Aishwarya will complete a year of matrimony, and the actor describes the year gone by in one word – “beautiful.”

But what clearly wasn't beautiful was the obvious pass-up that the Bachchans gave to a recent award function. Could that be because they weren't anticipating Abhishek to take home any trophies for Guru?

“It’s not about winning awards. I know it sounds very clichéd but just the fact that at the end of the day if you say Guru was my best performance then that is my real award,” says Abhishek.

But did we say anything?