Aamir khan has gone back on his word and broken a promise, something which is a first for the actor.
A few months ago, while Aamir was visiting St Anne’s High School in Bandra, he promised to offer them financial aid to improve the condition of the school. This is the exact school where Aamir studied during his childhood year, and therefore expressed a need to restore it. However, no one at the school has heard anything since then, and now fear that this pledge of giving might just have been a promotional gimmick for the film Taare Zameen Par.
“Aamir visited the school three months back for a shoot for his film Taare Zameen Par, and promised that he would be back in January to see what he could do to help. In fact, the school authorities have been waiting to hear from him, but calls to his office have gone unanswered,” sources say.
View more random threads:
- Shahrukh Khan snapped with his daughter
- Adah Sharma walks the ramp for Nalandda...
- Sameera Reddy at Raghvendra Rathore's...
- Rakhi Sawant at the launch of The Rakhi...
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor At SRK's...
- Sara Raza Live Performance with Ali Azmat
- Potrait Of King Khan
- Sherlyn Chopra poses for PETA
- Musical Showcase of Chandni Chowk To China
- loreal Aishwarya 2007