Azamgarh (UP) (PTI): Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and his daughter-in-law and film actress Aishwarya Rai on Friday attended a ritual in connection with the death of the father of Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh here.
The "Brahmanbhojan" ceremony on the 13th day after the death was performed with full religious rites at Singh's native village Tarwan in the district where SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and other party leaders were also present.
Noted Bhojpuri singer Manoj Tewari recited `bhajans' on the occasion.
People from nearby areas thronged the venue to have a glimpse of the film stars, especially Aiswarya Rai, and the police had a tough time in controlling the surging crowds.
SP Lok Sabha member and film actress Jaya Prada, SP Rajya Sabha member Jaya Bachchan were also present in the ceremony.
View more random threads:
- Yash chopra's next has 90 fans
- Hot Katrina
- Aamna Sharif yet looking Cute
- Neha Dhupia in White Shorts @ AXN Action...
- MTV Immies Awards
- Sambhavna Seth Latest Photoshoot
- Guru-Deleted Scene 3
- Cast of 'Bol Bachchan' interview at Mehboob...
- Mallika Sherawat Wallpapers
- Is her smile better than Genelia's !????