Action-comedy is Akshay Kumar's forte and Nikhil Advani's Chandni Chowk To China seems to be just what the box office doctors ordered. "Action and comedy are Akshay's forte and I'm glad to direct him in a film that is written by someone else," Advani told IANS.
"I realised I went wrong in the scripting of Salaam-e-Ishq. I should've edited the script more ruthlessly. Here, all I've to do is to put it all on film," Advani added.
View more random threads:
- Deepika unveils Melange's lifestyle ethinic...
- Priyanka Chopra at Ayushi Mahajan's art event
- Amrita Rao,Preeti and Kim sharma at BIG ITA...
- Saif Ali Khan swears in Amrita Aroras wedding
- mahima videos
- Actress Gopika Marriage Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor (12)
- Vivek , Ash enthrall fans at Inorbit
- Ranbir Kapoor in Aamir Khan's Delhi Belly?
- Kajal Agarwal in white shirt at a book launch