A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, SDU, and requested "I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one." The SDU officer said, "Your requirements, please." "Oh, good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest." The officer listened carefully and replied, "I understand you need television."
There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband, because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife. Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up a nd discover that marriage is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins.
View more random threads:
- Apple , Nokia and Samsung Copy right problems
- Sania storms into semis at Hobert
- Torres tantalises as Atletico hold Osasuna
- Common lines after people got drunk...
- Quake damages thousands of buildings in China
- Panoramic Digital Camera ‘Triops’
- What is the difference between 32-bit &...
- My Dream Car
- 99 Balloons: Just watch
- Why is it so difficult for us to forgive...