A man asked his father-in-law, "Many people praised you for a successful marriage. Could you please share with me your secret?"
The father-in-law answered in a smile, "Never criticize your wife for her shortcomings or when she does something wrong. Always bear in mind that because of her shortcomings and weaknesses, she could not find a better husband than you."
We all look forward to being loved and respected. Many people are afraid of losing face. Generally, when a person makes a mistake, he would look around to find a scapegoat to point the finger at. This is the start of a war. We should always remember that when we point one finger at a person, the other four fingers are pointing at ourselves.
If we forgive the others, others will ignore our mistake too.
View more random threads:
- If you do not have any work.....
- frnds a sad news to all. One of our member...
- This #Ramadan Coke is #NotInMyFridge
- One Last Word
- Why Are Men Unfaithful !!!
- Something to think about
- Did you know?
- VERY Important INFO about Water Bottle!!
- For my muslim brothers and sisters
- Be A Goooood Kisser!!!!!