He is not called the showman for nothing. Director and producer Subhash Ghai revealed a different side of him during the shooting of Black & White. A veteran of so many films, he seemed to be enjoying himself thoroughly despite the mammoth schedule.
The story of Black & White, as we know, is based in the Chandni Chowk area of Delhi. An entire set had been erected, which was a replica of the streets of Chandni Chowk. The scene in particular required actors Anil Kapoor and Shefali Shah to be driven around the street in a rickshaw. Ghai was supposed to reherse with the actors. The showman was in his elements and to the surprise of all present, he took over the driver's seat and drove the rickshaw himself. He took Anil and Shefali around for two spins before handing over the baton to the real rickshaw driver and proceeded to shoot the scene.
View more random threads:
- Diya mirza (01)
- sania mirza - kool collection
- Emraan Hashmi and Sonal Chauhan at Big 92.7...
- Madhuri Dixit turns 42...!
- Katrina Kaif (06)
- Priyanka Chopra (03)
- Kareena surprises Shahid on his birthday
- Lara Dutta launches Gloria Jean's Coffees
- SRK flags Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hai
- Yuvaraj and Preity Zinta ... Very Close Pics