Recently while shooting an item number for her good friend Ashu Trikha’s film ‘Zindagi Tere Naam’ in Jaipur, Dia Mirza had a tough time as the temperature was as low as 2 degree Celsius.
The song was being shot at Sisodia Gardens in Jaipur for almost four nights. While the remaining crew was dressed up in warm clothes, skimpily dressed Dia had to run for cover as soon as the shot got over.
The breeze was very cold but still Dia continued with the shot as Ashu is not only her dear friend but also the director of her first film Deewanapan. That was the first time she faced the camera and so she is ready to repay him.
View more random threads:
- Sharmila Tagore on Saif, Kareena, Soha
- On the Sets of Good Boy Bad Boy
- Blunder in the film Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi
- 53rd Fair One Filmfare Awards 2007 - Pictures
- Karan Johar get in John Abraham's...
- Bachna Ae Haseeno Poster and Trailer
- SRk & deepika at lOndOn
- Hot Tv Celebrities at Skinjam Launch Party...
- Mallika Sherawat's Latest "ELLE Magazine"...