Telecom companies, Samsung and Spice have come up with entry-level handsets for the Indian market.
Samsung's "Guru100" is a stylish bar-shaped handset equipped with features such as MP3 ring tones, mobile tracker, 9 hours talk time, and up to 500 phone-book entries.
The handset sports a 3.86cm LCD screen and a speaker phone for hands-free comfort. It also includes a Hinglish sms feature that recognizes both English and Hindi words.
Priced at Rs 1,949, "Guru100" weighs 78 grams and measures 104 x 44 x 16.3mm.
Meanwhile, Spice's new entry-level camera phone, "S-585" features FM Radio, VGA camera, and music player.
The one-touch FM Radio and MP3 player comes along with inbuilt speaker phones. Users can also watch videos on the 65K TFT color display. The memory slot is expandable up to 1 GB.
The S-585 comes with essential accessories, including a dual-corded headset and USB cable, and is priced at Rs 2,999.
View more random threads:
- Red edition Sony W580 Announced - Sony...
- OCZ Behemoth Mouse Pad Is Big
- Samsung SGH B300 in Blue Announced for...
- The Zippo OUL - Wind-Resistand Dual Flame...
- Best Phones: 15K+
- Nokia 6639
- LG KF300 for your Mom
- Nano USB Bluetooth Dongle
- Samsung L770 Stylish Mid-Range Mobile Phone...
- Sony A700 Gets Firmware Update