Pan Nalin’s Samsara released in 2001, but its DVD launch in 2008 was a more talked about affair. After all, Sushmita Sen was doing the honours. Looking svelte in a black dress, Sush displayed her trademark effervescence through the event. The actress, who dons the director’s hat for the upcoming Jhansi Ki Rani, is in the process of transition, from beauty queen to warrior princess. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan , who was offered to work on Ketan Mehta’s version of Rani Lakshmi Bai, recently backed out of the film. When someone at the launch asked if Sushmita was relieved by this, she retorted, “But I love competition.” As for donning the director’s cap, she grins, “I’ll tell you by November 2009 how difficult it will be for me to act and direct.”
View more random threads:
- Premiere of Shaurya
- Kamna Jethmalani Spicy Photoshoot Picxzz
- Premiere of Mere Baap Pehle Aap
- Arbaaz and Shamita grace Tiger Beer Brunch
- Sameera Reddy Sweating Out In Gym
- Bachchan retracts land surrender, will get...
- Riya Sen (07)
- Deepika Padukone (05)
- Aishwarya Rai (Biography..All about...
- Amisha Patel