After “Guru”, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai will team up once again for Mani Ratnam’s next venture.
According to a source close to the project, “It’s going to be a very intense love story. ‘Guru’ was more of a biopic with a cavalcade of characters claiming screen space, but this film will focus primarily on the romance. It’s a very intense film and Mani’s most romantic film to date. It is based on real life characters.”
Well Junior Bachan must be fed up of listening how great a pair Ash and Hrithik were in Jodha Akbar.
So to get the scores equal Abhishek and his wife Aishwarya will work together in a Mani Ratnam film, this movie is going to be an intense love story and it is based on real life characters.
Ratnam will start shooting for the film in Sep with Abhishek and Aishwarya.
View more random threads:
- Genelia D'Souza (Wallpapers)
- On The Sets of Sirf
- the docks club bombay and goa
- Deepika Padukone dresses simply superb
- Red Cute Priyanka Chopra at IPL Cricket Event
- Bipasha Basu walks the ramp
- Deepika & Saif @ Love Aaj Kal Press Meet
- Akshay has blessed with a baby girl
- Bollywood Couples
- Sanjay Dutt celebrates his birthday